Paul Davis Restoration of Pensacola - Ft. Walton is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!