Paul Davis is the leader in the restoration industry for restoring items such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you start the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were at one time immediately rejected may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Pensacola to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.