Paul Davis Restoration of Pensacola - Ft. Walton is the leader in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were at one point automatically discarded may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Pensacola - Ft. Walton can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.